Just downloaded the iOS app for the MS. Tried to see if it worked but my car is in transit and the remote access is turned off. Would love to hear how it works.
The APP works well overall.
Home screen shows the current state of charge and locked status of the car.
Controls screen allows you to:
1. Vent or close the roof
2. Lock and Unlock the car
3. Honk the horn
4. Flash the lights
Charging screen allows you to:
1. Start and stop charging
2. Change from Standard charge to a Max Range charge
3. The rate of charge
Climate screen allows you to:
1. See the temperature inside the car
2. Turn on the climate control system and adjust the temperature
Location screen allows you to:
1. See the location of the car when parked
2. Track the car while in motion - gives both location and speed
3. Navigate back to your car when it is parked
Overall a very good application but still no timed charging.
This is duplicate thread. Please post on the original.
Just downloaded the app. It's beyond James Bond, too cool for words. Love it.
I'm a very excited 40 kWh res holder! 2 questions for discussion:
1) How will EPA handle the new "40 kWh" MS? Maybe they will be able to get an EPA...
I'm at the Harris Ranch Supercharger. Been here for 1 1/2 hrs. I have received just 100 miles of charge. Not so super... A tesla rep came up, and informed...
Has anyone notice that the Model S deposit price went from $5000 to $2500. Also since when did the price change
X Deutschland Site Besuchen