This is my wish list for the rear-facing child seats.
1. Video monitoring system
What the rear-facing seats are missing is a video camera. As a parent you always want to see what your kids are doing. Are they sleeping or do they need something? Instead of turning my head 180 to see them, something you can’t do in the Model S, a simple look down at the touch screen would be very nice feature. This camera also needs to have night vision, I do drive with the kids at night. Baby monitors have all this for about $200.
2. Reading light for the kids that can be controlled from the touch screen.
3. Tablet docking device so they can watch movies, play games, etc without having to hold the device.
(I don’t want it flying around and hitting my precious cargo)
4. Control of the A/C from the touch screen
5. Nets, cup holders, small compartments, etc. for all the little things they want to bring.
6. Removable seat covers that can be washed
Please Login to Comment