An innovative way to reduce the cost and environmental impact of the corporate fleet.
Tesla Model S: fully electric, long range saloon, with sumptuous design and breath-taking performance.
- Km range
0 to 100 km/h*
- litres of storage
- Seating available
- Innovation, exclusivity and distinctive style
- Thrilling driving experience
- Plug-in anywhere
- Free travel across Europe thanks to industry leading range, and growing network of Tesla Superchargers*
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Qualifies for incentives
- Reduced company car taxation
- Reduced fuel costs
- Easier to predict costs with stabler electricity prices
Free For Life
Tesla Superchargers allow Model S owners to travel for free between cities along well-traveled routes throughout Europe. Superchargers provide half a charge in about 20 minutes.
NO MORE: PETROL STATIONS
21st Century Service
Tesla Service includes everything needed to keep your Model S in great condition.
- Annual inspection (or every 20,000 kilometers)
- Replacement parts like brake pads and windshield wipers (excluding tires)
- System monitoring
- Remote diagnostics
- Software updates
- New features
Schedule a Test Drive
You can experience the performance and exhilaration of Model S for yourself. Schedule a test drive with a Corporate Sales Specialist today.
- The calculators are provided for illustration purposes only. Range, charge time, travel and cost calculations are based on computer models and certain hypothetical operating conditions, including specific vehicle settings, driving, road and environmental conditions, and availability of charging options. The algorithms used in the calculators are not based on EPA estimates. Your actual results may vary.
Emissions calculations are for illustration purposes only and based on the following assumptions:
- Petrol vehicle efficiency of 10.5 l/100km
- Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km
- Assumes Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km.
- Source: Gas oil automobile prices per liter: ec.europa.eu (Date: August, 2014)
- Electricity: epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu (Date: Q2 2013)