Forums

Join The Community
RegisterLogin

Cool 007 custom screen for Model S

Try this free web screen custom made for Model S. Great fun as a conversation starter.
Try it here.

http://www.TeslaTuner.com

added a valet parking screen...

More screens coming soon...

With respect to sound effects, the current web browser doesn't support any kind of multimedia functionality:
http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/tesla-model-s-web-browser-capabi...

Not sure if this will work on this steam punk forum, but...

Is that the Standard or Performance model?

That's the Standard. This is the Performance model:

+1. Love it!

Maybe a squirrel and when you want to pass you have the option of tossing in a cat or a dog? ;)

Hilarious!

Great custom screens, have downloaded tham all, thanks, my daughter loves the machine guns and oil slick on screen from @dstiavnicky. And @nickjhowe, any way the running gerbil could be made into an downloadable attachment so fills screen? Explains to curious riders where engine power coming from.

dstiavnicky

Can you create one for valet?

Check out this thread. They are begging for help.

http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/clearing-air-valets

Give me some suggestions on what the valet screen would say other than..

- we can remotely watch our car
- instruction on how to operate

Ideas please. Let's have some fun here.

Just scroll up a bit for the link that has the text folks want.

Perhaps someone can create a screen to add to our Favorites, using large red letters on a yellow background:

VALET MODE

COMPUTERS ARE NOW MONITORING CAR SPEED AND ENERGY USE.

OWNER WILL BE INSTANTLY NOTIFIED IF SPEED EXCEEDS 12 MPH,

OR IF CAR LEAVES PARKING GARAGE OR PARKING LOT!

DRIVER'S PICTURES AND COMMENTS ARE ALSO BEING RECORDED!

I'd like to see a realistic mock-up of a hamster running in a wheel, which can be put in the frunk when the space isn't needed for storage. That way, when showing off the car, you can open the front hood and show its incredible power coming from a hamster.

Took the car to Dania Beach service center this norning for 6K mile tire rotation, had the Tesla Peacemaker screen loaded from yesterday, the staff loved it. Showed them his site and told them should use it on screen in MS for customer test drives, at least for younger guys.

@dstiavnicky
Great! Looking forward to it - thanks!

@Brian-

If there was a USB port in the frunk it might be worth the shipping charge from England.

@Nick-

Only available for the black, brown, and white Performance models no doubt, unless you've got some food coloring or a friend in a genetics lab :)

Actually, I have been wondering why is it not possible to set your own wallpaper on the screen? That would be a cool feature. It is possible to make your own wallpaper or does one have to resort to uploading your photo account on the web app?

Nice work! Thanks! I work with a guy named Dave and of course he's a big fan space odyssey. He always makes comments that the Model S should have a HAL 9000 running it. Now it does! I showed it to him today and he got a big kick out of it! The comments at the bottom are a nice touch!

We just added a simple screen showing teh voice commands as a quick reminder. Enjoy!

X Deutschland Site Besuchen