Your drivers want exhilarating, stylish, practical vehicles. You’re looking for innovative ways to reduce costs and the environmental impact of the fleet you manage. Model S is the fleet vehicle you’ve been searching for.
Electric from the ground up, Model S is a car so advanced it sets the new standard for premium performance. It provides a thrilling drive experience and uses absolutely no petrol.
When you switch to electric, you instantly reduce your fleet’s carbon footprint. Even when charged from an electric grid powered exclusively by coal-fired power plants, the Model S still produces fewer emissions than an equivalent petrol-powered sedan.
- Model S is a premium electric vehicle
- Outfit your Model S fleet vehicles with one of two battery options: 60 kWh and 85 kWh
- Model S accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds
- Zero emissions
- Every Model S comes standard with a 17-inch in-dash touchscreen, putting a wealth of information at your fingertips
- Plugs into any standard outlet
- Tons of storage space
- European deliveries begin this summer
Our state-of-the-art technology provides countless benefits to both you, the fleet manager, and your drivers:
- Advanced lithium-ion battery technology provides industry-leading electric range
- The Tesla electric powertrain has far fewer moving pieces than a petrol engine and require far less maintenance
- Replacing your petrol fleet vehicles with Model S reduces your fuel costs. Costs are also easier to predict: electricity prices fluctuate far less than petrol prices.
- Electric vehicle purchases qualify for incentives in many countries, making your fleet even more cost effective
We look forward to answering your questions about incorporating Tesla electric vehicles into your fleet. Our Fleet Services team works without borders: you’ll only need to sign one, all-inclusive agreement to deploy your Model S fleet throughout Europe.
Once your Model S vehicles are delivered to drivers, you and your drivers will have direct access to Tesla’s Customer Experience team. Available to answer any and all questions about driving Model S, the Team is second to none.
We also have an exceptional approach to service. Tesla service centres are located throughout Europe and more will open as deliveries begin. The service centres also serve as hubs for Tesla’s Mobile Service Technicians who can show up at your home or business, at a time convenient for you, to make service quick and easy.