Forums

Join The Community
RegisterLogin

How long for 5000$ deposit refund?

now 3 weeks of waiting.

Takes about 3 weeks.

I had to call them. I cancelled on the 31st of December (made another reservation he same day to avoid the price increase) and called on 17th. After the call, they issued it the same day.

I e-mailed on 1/12/2013 canceling asking for my $5000 refund and received a reply the following day that it would be processed within 7-10 business days with a confirmation. Three weeks (15 business days) have now passed without a word. I wrote again this morning. Not happy.

9-10 months ago I switched from Signature to regular and Tesla returned $35,000. Don't remember how long it took but it was at most 3 weeks. Just call or email again, I am sure you will get your money back. I've had my Model S for 2 months now.

If you used a credit card for the deposit then the money will take longer as the credit card company is in no hurry to credit your money back.

@kengreer - give Reservations a call: (888) 518-3752 or (650) 681-5100

It took about 4 weeks for me.

I made my reservation on January 15th with the hope that Tesla would allow me to purchase without the price increase, after a few days I received a call from Tesla and they informed me there were no exceptions to the price increase.

I proceeded to cancel my reservation that same day which was about January 22nd. It's been a couple of weeks now and I still have not received the credit to my credit card. I sent an email to Tesla asking for an update and never heard back from them. I've contacted my credit card company and have sent them all communication with Tesla. There is no excuse for such a modern company to take weeks or months to issue a refund. They were able to charge my card within 24 hours, they should be able to refund it equally fast.

I am very disappointed in how the refund process has been going.

X Deutschland Site Besuchen