Forums

Join The Community
RegisterLogin

Cool 007 custom screen for Model S

Try this free web screen custom made for Model S. Great fun as a conversation starter.
Try it here.

http://www.TeslaTuner.com

added a valet parking screen...

More screens coming soon...

Cool & Very clever! Looking forward to your other layouts!

Nice! I can get to it from work (normal for newly registered domains), but is there animation? ("Ejecting Seat in 3... 2..." )

Would love to see a version of the Flux Capicitor that has some animation. My kids love it.

flux capacitor (and a couple others) here: http://www.teslamods.com/das/

KNIGHT RIDER PLEASE!

MUST HAVE KITT!

Also worth checking out: http://dash.time4tesla.com

Fun. I get tired of the same old displays, so this will be fun to use now and then.

I have a friend who is a local realtor - so when I gave her a ride in our Model S, I preloaded her webpage on the display. She was speechless for a few minutes.

I told my friend that she needs a Tesla so when she's driving potential clients to visit different listings, they can be viewing her webpage and the electronic listing they are about to visit. She's seriously thinking about it.

A realtor? Speechless? Worthy of Ripley's.

Bring it up as you pull into the service center, then tell the service writer your flame thrower is aimed to low and needs more range. Should get the whole service center laughing for an hour.

@ dstiavnicky
I love this. Thanks!

That's friggin Awesome! What an amazing car!!

that's soo cool. looking forward to other screens.

That's a great screen, thank you.

Here is one of KITT: http://www.teslamods.com/silly/kitt.html

Amazing! Great work! Keep em coming.

That KITT one really needs to be one in higher-res...

Rumbles.... Http://dash.time4tesla.com is cool . Thanks

Our designer is thinking of doing one for the Jetson's instead of Back to the Future. What do you think? Other ideas?

A Star Trek related panel would be nice :)

Any way for the 007 buttons to have sound played in the car when you touch them?

Tardis
batmobile dash (Tv Series)
The Time Machine Rod taylor version

Thanks Mike C!! I'd be willing to pay $$ for a serious KITT with all the buttons (we MUST have turbo boost!! With the whooshing sound and the knight rider theme song upon pressing a different button). Theres an OK app on the iPhone but it is kind of interactive.

Once Tesla opens up the SDK for people maybe it will happen. I'd probably pay $100 for that app if it was quality :)

@Omnilord
We are doing the Star Trek... it's awesome. Probably done next week...

Original Star Trek I hope :-)

@dstiavnicky - It looks great, and I love how the buttons change state when touched, but can the knobs be changed to a similar touch-based interface? Maybe a rotating wheel like the car's radio tuner?

I want a nice simple:
DONT

PANIC

I would love a gerbil running on a wheel.

Go Gerbil Go!

@Liz G
I love the gerbil idea!

I don't know how hard things are to make, and maybe I'm using the app/website wrong BUT, when I press the machine gun, I didn't hear the rat-a-tat-tat. It would seem that that sort of sound effect could be added relatively easily, along with other effects. And if the oil slick and smoke screen are ICE problems, wouldn't the water cannon be the same. Obviously if the car can hold water for the cannon it can hold oil for the slick. Picky, picky, picky. It really is a lot of fun. I told the last passenger that the screen was ready but the guns and other devices were waiting for my permit to be approved. I also said that I had the ejector seat turned off for safety reasons until they were able to sychronize the opening of the sunroof with the ejection module. The crash test dummies were coming out with flat heads.

Thanks dstiavnicky. I know what web page will always be up on the screen when I take a person for their first ride in the car. "You mean your old fashioned gas car doesn't have this stuff?" Way funny.

While you're working on the gerbil may I request also adding the option for a squirrel? There could be a little cache of acorns next to the running wheel which could be drag and dropped to the squirrel's mouth for "extra power". This would be a hoot for the inevitable "Where's the power source?" question after showing the frunk and trunk. Before demonstrating the neck-snapping acceleration one could preload the squirrel with a few extra acorns.

Fun for kids of all ages!

Nice works, thanks

X Deutschland Site Besuchen