Forums

Join The Community
RegisterLogin

Hood Canal / Route 101 Charger

Hey Everyone,

If anyone is looking for a convenient charger for those weekend touring drives out along Hood Canal or around the Olympic Peninsula, we just had a Outdoor Nema 14-50 installed out at our weekend cabin which is right on Triton Cove, just off US 101 between Hama Hama and Brinnon.

I've put it on Plugshare so check the map and you should see a 14-50 plug appear on the west side about 1/2 way up Hood Canal.

The plug is in a grey weather-proof box under the window, just to the right of the covered porch of the Cedar cabin on the property.

You're welcome to use the plug and feel free to bring a coffee and relax on the beach behind the yellow house also on the property.

Bruce

Bruce, I come to Dabob Bay often in the summer and I worry about having enough range from Issaquah. Thank you for this nice offer. Do you want a phone call? Your phone number on Plugshare will need editing.
I also have my 14-50 charger on Plugshare for you or anyone to use. I am at the gateway to the Cascades about 1.5 miles off of I-90. Exit Front Street and go south thru town and then up the hill by the Salmon Hatchery. I am in a condo with a community garage so I will need a phone call so I can open the gate.
Come charge and "Talk Tesla" Judi

Hi Judi - I'm in Sammamish so we're close by!!

I'll check the Plugshare number but only need call if there are any problems but otherwise, please feel free to use!!

This is great! Thank you!

Awesome! Believe it or not I passed another Tesla while driving through there.

Don't forget that we got together with the City of Port Angeles and put in a Clipper Creek CS-100 just west of the dock for the Coho Ferry to Victoria. It is just a couple blocks away from 101.

@Bruce, thanks for the generous offer.

It would be great if we could also get something out at Kalaloch or Lake Quinault. I was told that some of the cabins at Kalaloch Lodge have 110 outlets on the outside, but I suspect they are not real robust. I think it's about 90 miles from PA to Kalaloch. With vampire load, that doesn't give much of a cushion in getting out there and back, particularly if you want to drive around a bit while out there.

Thank you, Bruce. I rent the Forest Service's Hamma Hamma cabin with friends every year for several nights and since it has no power at all Tessie didn't go last year. The timing was too awkward to deal with an RV park. You've increased my options a lot and I really appreciate it.

Hi Everyone,

Cap - didn't know about the CS-100...that'll be perfect for our day trips out to Port Angeles and over to Victoria!!

Kit - Please feel free to use at your convenience. We're super close to the Hama Hama

DougR - Agree, it would be great to get more service out by the coast. There is a J1772 out at Seabrook near Copalis which is a good option, but would be good to get some more out near Forks or Hoqium / Aberdeen.

X Deutschland Site Besuchen