I've seen several threads (and even more posts) asking how to post pictures here. There are a myriad of ways to do it and even regular forum users seem to trip up on it more often than not. So, here's my HOW TO guide. It is not a comprehensive guide to all the different services, but instead focuses on ONE VERY EASY way to do it:
1) Get yourself a free flickr.com account.
2) Upload your pictures to flickr.com. Full resolution is fine, no need to worry about sizing them or anything.
3) Once uploaded, click through to the the page for JUST THAT PICTURE.
4) Find and click the "share" icon in the lower right hand corner. It's that little square with the arrow coming out of it. If you use iOS, you should recognize it instantly.
5) If it's not already open, expand the "Grab the HTML/BBCode" section.
6) Change the drop down to "Medium 500" and click the HTML radio button.
7) Copy the text in the box and paste it into the forum.
You're done. Easy. Works 100% of the time, it's the right size to not blow the page out AND readers can click through the small image to see the full size on directly on Flickr. Highly recommended!
Please Login to Comment