Forums

Join The Community
RegisterLogin

FOR SALE: Tesla Model S, Performance, Grey with Black interior, $98,995

Hi Everyone,

I took delivery in January '13 and am still in love with it. BUT I just purchased a house and have lots of remodel work to do, which is forcing me to let it go. Located in Los Angeles, it is dark grey with black interior and silver 21" wheels. All the add-ons except for rear facing seats. Great condition, everything works perfectly. Small pain scratch on front driver side bumper (happy to provide pictures) - someone must have nicked it while they were parking and then ran away (lesson learned - don't park your tesla on the street!)

Feel free to email me if you are interested - ofertel@gmail.com.

Wow, why on earth did you buy one, if you knew it was a bad decision at the time?

Good Luck selling your Tesla though!!!

Did you post your ad at TMC in the "For Sale" thread?
I think that is where the most active shoppers look first.

Abosch@teslamotors.com with Tesla sellscertified preownedTESLA Roadsters and Model S. Have you tried TESLA?

"...Abosch@teslamotors.com with Tesla sellscertified preownedTESLA Roadsters and Model S. Have you tried TESLA?..."

Sorry to derail the thread slightly, but can you say more about this? I didn't know Tesla sells used, and would be interested to hear more. Otherwise, is the other Tesla Motors forum where most used vehicles (if any) are listed?

Thanks. I was interested in the Tesla email address -- what is that?

Teslamotorsclub.com

I also posted to Tesla Motor Club. Thanks for the reminder, Captain_Zap.

X Deutschland Site Besuchen