My Signature P85 arrived in a very sad state:
- Driver arrived 8 hours late, and required me to escort him to my house because he did not have a GPS.
- No protective covering at all, though transported in a trailer with another Model S.
- Car Shifted 7 degrees in transit because the driver hit some black ice. I had to assist with a 10 point turn within the trailer to get my car out, in the dark of night.
- Exterior was covered in dirt; the trailer was washed after my car was loaded and the dirty water dripped all over it.
- The car was stored by the Tesla delivery driver for a month because I was out of country; it was only plugged in to a 110V outlet, and it was not covered. A significant amount of dog hair was present on the paint.
- Missing spoiler (though I hear this is not an isolated issue).
- Front license plate mount installed (though not requested).
- Mobile connector had a large dent in the covering.
- Summer tires were crammed in the trunk, and atop the folded down seats, causing abrasions on the underside of the trunk lip (and deformations in the leather, which have appeared to work themselves out.
Tesla Vancouver is willing to work with me to rectify some of the above; but for the price of the car, I was very surprised at how poorly it was delivered.
Please Login to Comment