This Oct1Event thread focuses on the Model S exterior and interior related to the October 1-2 Model S event. Here are a few examples of relevant areas of discussion for this thread:
- Overall Beta exterior design characteristics
- Fit and finish of the Beta
- Front and rear lights
- Exterior dimensions, clearances, etc.
- Images and video links of the exterior
- Overall Beta interior design characteristics
- Fit and finish of the interior – seats, steering wheel, dash
- The control panel
- Other interior controls
- Spaciousness for seating, legroom (front and back)
- Interesting dimensions (e.g., the ground clearance for the Model S)
- Features that were a surprise
- Images and video links of the interior
Note that other Oct1Event threads address general impressions, the test drive, and the formal Tesla presentation. If you have comments on those topics, please post them in the appropriate Oct1Event thread. If you’ve created your own thread or site or blog or on-line photo album, please provide a link.
All of us who couldn’t attend thank you for filling us in!
Please Login to Comment