I showed my Sig Performance at the Earth Day Event this past weekend. Lessons Learned:
1. You can never have enough water & sun screen
Bad case of sun burn and heat exhaustion after 7 bottles of water
2. People just can't keep their hands off the car
I had the car roped off and still had to keep adults from trying to enter the car. Spent most of my time wiping finger prints off the door handles.
3. You will hear "WOW" almost every time someone approaches the car....never gets old!
4. I opened/closed the doors/rear hatch and had the touch screen/rear camera on the whole day (7am 530pm) and lost only about 20mi of range...do as much demo as you want!
5. Print out the TM web site....there will be hundreds of questions
6. Buy TSLA stock since you will sell a half dozen cars or so...might as well get payed!
7. Kids LOVE the jump seats...just leave the rear hatch open
8. Nobody will believe the S can beat an M5 ... you need to show them the youtube clip!
9. Prepare to be embarrassed as everyone will ask "how much does it cost?"
10. Where a T-shirt that says "I don't work for TESLA... this is my personal car."
Please Login to Comment