Forum

Bli med i fellesskapet
RegistrerLogg inn

Brand New Model S Performance for sale ONLY 150 miles car is 2 weeks old $97,000.00

TESLA P85 FOR SALE
p85wr | JULY 14, 2013
Tesla Performance S model P85, only 150 miles
- Black solid paint
- Black performance interior
- All glass panoramic roof
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- 21" gray Performance Plus wheels
- Carbon fiber decor
- 85 kwh battery
- Tech package
- Sound studio package
- Twin chargers
- SuperCharger hardware
-Performance Plus Package
-Active Air Suspension

call me at 415 298 7798 or email bobpryt@me.com

Why is this beautiful car for sale?

i bought it for my wife.....she wants an SUV instead....

Wow good deal. I'd buy if I didn't already have one

Wow--this is the same "p85wr" reference that listed this for $115,000 yesterday except the mileage dropped and it got newer. Also did the Plus retrofit since! Must be a magical car. No red flags here folks.

What's a "p85wr"?

@Amped - there was a previous post selling a black p85 for a ridiculous price, the poster's screen name was p85wr

@bighorn....this is a different car...i am pricing it to sell...nothing to do with p85wr

Great price, should't have a problem selling it.

If it is a different car, then why does it seem like its a quoted post by p85wr?

Why is his/her screen name in the post then? Just seems weird to me. Or am I missing something here?

Clolox- I see the email only, not p85wr on the op. Don't know if that was changed.

Sorry, misread your post, I see.

The OP may have simply copied and pasted from the other thread and then edited it to his/her car specs, just missed removing the 'p85wr' tag. I think that is the simplest explanation.

Ah, must have the same exact config, and didn't feel like taking an extra couple of minutes to type it out...

Yes, many of the specs were the same. I would have done this too.

Just out of curiosity, what city is this car located in?

Located in San Francisco

why don't u post the pic of the car....same thing like the last post..."bought it for my wife"

And he says nothing to do with p85wr yet it's listed in his post just like with the last guy, though he denies it's a different car, diffrent person...... very weird, fishy post

BRAND NEW MODEL S PERFORMANCE FOR SALE ONLY 150 MILES CAR IS 2 WEEKS OLD $97,000.00
bobpryt@hotmail.com | JULY 14, 2013
TESLA P85 FOR SALE
| JULY 14, 2013
Tesla Performance S model P85, only 150 miles
- Black solid paint
- Black performance interior
- All glass panoramic roof
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- 21" gray Performance Plus wheels
- Carbon fiber decor
- 85 kwh battery
- Tech package
- Sound studio package
- Twin chargers
- SuperCharger hardware
-Performance Plus Package
-Active Air Suspension

call me at 415 298 7798 or email bobpryt@me.com

ok i have reposted without the p85wr

I'm very sorry for any confusion. This car/post is 100% legitimate. I copied the 'spec information' from another user, and edited where needed....unfortunately I forgot to delete the other person's user name (p85wr). We are completely different people, with 2 different cars for sale.

Again, my apologies for any confusion; and thank you "mdemetri" for seeing and understanding the simple mistake. I've created a 'new post' with 'all' the correct specs.

Should anyone be interested, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or phone.

Thank you !

and just like the other guy it was for ur wife...r sure ur not the same guy with different forum names???

Troll hunters are out!

I think you guys are being hard on him. He has provided both his email AND his phone number so try calling him before accusing him of being a troll, IMHO.

OP, I'd be interested but I just put down my deposit yesterday. I can't wait to get mine. They say end of August.

Good luck.

@earlyretirement
I'm absolutely willing to consider new data and change my first impression based on his cutting and pasting of a highly suspicious ad from yesterday. That said, you can get your deposit back and buy this reasonably priced car if you haven't finalized your order--no harm, no foul, six weeks early, to boot!

Oh I'm not saying I'm sure his post isn't genuine but speaking as a guy that has a lot of married friends.... I know many guys that have had buyer's remorse or at least their wives wear the pants in the family! LOL. So I don't want to discount his post as he changed it.

I do admit it sounded a bit fishy before with the cut and paste.

No thanks on returning the deposit. I'm actually heading out of the country on vacation and will be traveling for work so the finish date should be perfect as it will be done about a week or so after I get back.

I'll take my brand new one. Thanks. ;)

@earlyretirement
Me, too--I think the wait is part of the fun of it all! --plus getting exactly what you want, that particular moment you hit "buy".

Keep the car. Trade in the wife.

I agree.

I can't imagine anyone not wanting it!!! Does she know what she is missing???

X Deutschland Site Besuchen